Register Now
DylanC

Best superhero games?

2 hours ago, Alyxx said:

If you haven't played Saints Row IV I highly recommend it. Think of it as a cross between a superhero game and GTA.

Not played a Saints Row game yet tbh 😞 However, a Saints Row port was announced to be coming to Switch, right? Will definitely check it out once it hits Switch 🙂

3 hours ago, Joant73 said:

Arkham trilogy, InFamous games, Prototype, and a couple of the early Spider-man games stand out in the genre to me. New Spider-man game beats any of the previous Spider-man games though.

Yes! Arkham trilogy is awesome (particularly the first one, which is my personal fave of the series). Infamous 1 and 2 are brilliant - love the electricity powers! Not played Prototype, but may try and check it out!

17 hours ago, Keranov said:

I think that the only superhero video game I have played in my life is an old Spider Man back in the time. It was quite fun, though.

The old Spider-Man games have a pretty dedicated cult following. Basically, Spider-Man has been in more good video games than, say, Super Man. Pretty sure Super Man is widely regarded as one of the worst video games ever!

I've only played the older Spider-Man games cursorily over friends' houses and the like. Really digging the new one, though!

Edited by DylanC

1 hour ago, DylanC said:

Not played a Saints Row game yet tbh 😞 However, a Saints Row port was announced to be coming to Switch, right? Will definitely check it out once it hits Switch 🙂

Just saying Saints Row IV in particular is very much a superhero game. The others are more GTA style.