Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

7 minutes ago, Kane99 said:

Well this topic is a tad bit dated due to the year it started. But that's okay. I'll go with the current generation, and I think the best that has yet to come out, I haven't even played it yet, but I think people are claiming it's Deathloop as the best so far. 

What do you guys think?

I think that it's one of those topics that's never ending as a result of the nature of the inquiry it brings. The generation of games is never ending and it keeps changing. 

12 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Well this topic is a tad bit dated due to the year it started. But that's okay. I'll go with the current generation, and I think the best that has yet to come out, I haven't even played it yet, but I think people are claiming it's Deathloop as the best so far. 

What do you guys think?

As long as you have good points that are relevant to the topic being discussed, it sure checks the problem right? 

38 minutes ago, Heatman said:

As long as you have good points that are relevant to the topic being discussed, it sure checks the problem right? 

Yes exactly, that's the essence of making these reviews to begin with because those information are very important for the gamers seeking them out. 

On 1/24/2022 at 8:35 PM, Boblee said:

I think that it's one of those topics that's never ending as a result of the nature of the inquiry it brings. The generation of games is never ending and it keeps changing. 

Yep, I completely agree with you here. It's a topic that will always be new to who never come across it for the first time and it would be like a new topic. 

On 1/24/2022 at 2:35 PM, Boblee said:

I suppose so. Could also go by the year. But if it works, it works I suppose. 

Since the recent gen started in 2020, what is your favorite game of this gen so far? That's 2 years of game to pick from. 

1 hour ago, Kane99 said:

I suppose so. Could also go by the year. But if it works, it works I suppose. 

Since the recent gen started in 2020, what is your favorite game of this gen so far? That's 2 years of game to pick from. 

I don't really think that I can look past Ghost of Tsushima when it comes to picking my favorite here. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Every one got choice, your choice might seems the best to you, same goes to others too. I simply see motorcycle GP as the best so far. 

It's only going to be a very slim chance that two or more gamers would have same game as their favorite. 

Dying light. I just love zombie openworld games but this one was really just amazing, combat felt good, gameplay always felt rewarding and it is still stunning to look at... I think I'm gonna start another new game actually.

1 hour ago, Empire said:

Dying light. I just love zombie openworld games but this one was really just amazing, combat felt good, gameplay always felt rewarding and it is still stunning to look at... I think I'm gonna start another new game actually.

Dying Light 2 is scheduled to be released on 4th February 2022, let's hope it's something that's better than what we have been offered before. 

4 hours ago, Empire said:

That was a bad ass game. Have you played The Following DLC? Takes place in the countryside and you get a little buggy to drive. It's a pretty big map too. 

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Every one got choice, your choice might seems the best to you, same goes to others too. I simply see motorcycle GP as the best so far. 

Which particular Motor GP is your favorite amongst all that you have played so far till date? 

23 hours ago, Empire said:

Seriously, I never get tired of playing that game Day Light. It's even more thrilling that Day Light 2 is about coming out. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I never get tired of playing that game Day Light. It's even more thrilling that Day Light 2 is about coming out. 

With the way the gameplay was created and even the characters as well as the graphics, the game was set apart for greatness. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

With the way the gameplay was created and even the characters as well as the graphics, the game was set apart for greatness. 

Techland did an incredible job with the game and one of the things that I loved so much in the game is the kind of melee battle system the game offered.