Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

On 1/27/2022 at 5:34 PM, Boblee said:

Which particular Motor GP is your favorite amongst all that you have played so far till date? 

Motor GP 2015 is my favourite on my PS3 console. I couldn't play more of the latest on my PS3 due to the latest editions playable on higher engine consoles. I do have some time playing them when I go to the game villa, but I don't play to my satisfaction. That's why I rated MGP 15 as my best. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Motor GP 2015 is my favourite on my PS3 console. I couldn't play more of the latest on my PS3 due to the latest editions playable on higher engine consoles. I do have some time playing them when I go to the game villa, but I don't play to my satisfaction. That's why I rated MGP 15 as my best. 

I actually had to go look up the launch trailer of the game and it sure looks lit 🔥 from what I watched there. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I actually had to go look up the launch trailer of the game and it sure looks lit 🔥 from what I watched there. 

That's it bro, my favourite, the trailer is a bit high quality from what I have here via my PS3 console. It is simply realistic, like the one we watch on the TV screen. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I think I've only played moto gp games via demo or elsewhere. I never owned one or recall playing one otherwise. 😞

Did you enjoyed playing it as a Demo? If yes, why not get it for your Xbox Or Playstation console depending on which one you play with? 

17 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's it bro, my favourite, the trailer is a bit high quality from what I have here via my PS3 console. It is simply realistic, like the one we watch on the TV screen. 

I can see very well the real reason behind your preference for the game. It's not really my thing but I understand why you dot on it. 

In my opinion Minecraft is the best game of the generation. Minecraft can be enjoyed by all ages, kids, teens, and even the adults. The games cab be played in different modes creative, survival, hardcore, spectator and adventure. Minecraft has 141 million active players world wide.

6 hours ago, egghead said:

In my opinion Minecraft is the best game of the generation. Minecraft can be enjoyed by all ages, kids, teens, and even the adults. The games cab be played in different modes creative, survival, hardcore, spectator and adventure. Minecraft has 141 million active players world wide.

There is no doubt about how big their fan base it and I definitely give kudos to those who are actively playing Minecraft because it wasn't an easy one for me. 

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

I can see very well the real reason behind your preference for the game. It's not really my thing but I understand why you dot on it. 

Okay, it's cool now you've seen it. I am simply managing my console like that until I get a new one. At this moment I am not in a haste to buy due to other issues swallowing up my money. 

14 hours ago, egghead said:

It's actually the kind of work that's involved in playing Minecraft that pushed me far away from it. When you see who's good at playing, it's an awesome game. 

On 10/9/2018 at 7:02 AM, DylanC said:

What’s been your favourite game of the generation so far? Personally, it’s an easy win for me: Bloodborne. How about you? 

5F6C4FD8-A258-4DA8-B202-928D6450828B.jpeg

Individual preferences will always make the games differ from one person to another, so never expect anything less than that. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

That's completely true, someone would come and tell you that it's FIFA 22 that's the best game of this generation for him and it's what it is for him. 

I believe that there is a guy here whom FIFA 22 is his best and favorite game of the century. 

Personally, I'm enjoying The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt so far as well. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

What Heatman said is what it is. I love playing soccer games even though the game-play isn't what I preferred 100%, FIFA 22 at this meantime is my favourite. 

Speak of the devil and it appears 😂. How are you currently enjoying your FIFA 20 gameplay since it came out? What's the most hilarious bug 🐛 you have experienced in it?