Register Now
DylanC

Best game of the generation so far (PS4/XBox One Era)?

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's only Hitman 3, Halo Infinite and Death Loop that I can easily recount to be among the best one's of 2021. 

2021 was a piss poor year in the gaming industry. God of War Ragnarok would have the good light for the year's game but it got delayed. 

Provided that, I never played all the games, I can't come out with the best video game of the generation. Lots of video games disappointed during 2021, more especially GTA Trilogy, I simply wants to see the yet to be released impress rather than disappoint. 

1 minute ago, m76 said:

I wonder what do we consider "the generation?" When does it start, and when does it end?

I will consider it as the current console generation, or in this case the previus (ps4/XboxOne and Switch from 2014 and up ) since ps5 and xbox series are fairly new

9 hours ago, Shagger said:

Em... it's the time between the launches of new generation of console. I don't  understand why that wasn't clear.

Because the topic starts with  a PS4 game, and the current gen is clearly the Ps5 / Xbox series X. So which generation are we talking about then? Wouldn't it be prudent to open a topic for actual current gen?

Edited by m76

15 minutes ago, m76 said:

Because the topic starts with  a PS4 game, and the current gen is clearly the Ps5 / Xbox series X. So which generation are we talking about then? Wouldn't it be prudent to open a topic for actual current gen?

Maybe you can do that eeh? It's not so difficult or much of a hassle I believe? 

5 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Maybe you can do that eeh? It's not so difficult or much of a hassle I believe? 

This would need to be renamed to clearly indicate which gen it's about first. Only a mod can do that.

38 minutes ago, m76 said:

This would need to be renamed to clearly indicate which gen it's about first. Only a mod can do that.

I'm not talking about editing this particular thread or anything but you actually starting a new topic for actual current gen per say.. 

12 hours ago, m76 said:

Why in the world would they have to rename a thread all because it's not good with your perception? You really have a big problem mate!! 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Why in the world would they have to rename a thread all because it's not good with your perception? You really have a big problem mate!! 

So which generation is this topic about then? Tell me, because people are randomly posting games from both last and current gen.

Geez, that's what you get for trying to be helpful and clarify things.

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm not talking about editing this particular thread or anything but you actually starting a new topic for actual current gen per say.. 

Then there would be two topics for "Game of the generation" Then how would you tell them apart? You really don't see that as a possible source of confusion?