Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most annoying music?

Last night I was playing Dragon Age: Origins, and I was in Arl Eamon's estate for just a few minutes. That "purposeful" music has been stuck in my head for well over 12 hours now. I'm not sure if it's the same song as the one in Orzammar or a different one (I haven't been back there in a while), but that one also would stick like glue.

For me, these are some of the most irritating songs in video games because they are such earworms. Which songs in which games annoy you the most?

Loud crazy orchestra. It makes me freakin insane. My eyeballs turn in my head, I feel rage, everything moves real slow as I contemplate hacking away at the first person I see. Then the scene ends and I smile real big all open and blank, and ask,"anyone want some cake?" My toupe is flipped over the side and drool hangs from my mouth. 

The Shadow Dungeon and Bottom Of The Well in Zelda OoT. I get that they needed something creepy to fit the atmosphere of each dungeon, but they tried too damn hard with this one. They went past creepy, straight into annoying as hell. I have to mute the TV to make it through that dungeon without putting a bullet in the TV.

On 10/19/2020 at 2:05 PM, skyfire said:

A lot of arcade music is repeatitive and boring, I often kept the sounds low for that reason. And even with emulator I prefer to do just that these days. 

For the fact that I can turn off some games music that aren't appealing to me makes it less of stress for me getting to listen to a boring music over and over again. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm a very big fan of music in almost all things that I get myself involved with, which is why I love all manner of games soundtrack with no exceptions. 

Yes, ever since I started my gaming adventure I've never encountered or had problem with any favourite game soundtrack. I've always cherished the beauty of music inclusion in video games. 

18 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, ever since I started my gaming adventure I've never encountered or had problem with any favourite game soundtrack. I've always cherished the beauty of music inclusion in video games. 

Once a video game is your favorite game, there is no way you wouldn't be in love with everything that takes place in the game from game narrative, plot, soundtrack, music, characters, quests and so on. 

21 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

It's why I'm so into the soundtrack of Need for Speed racing game genre. I can't seem to get enough of their soundtrack used in the video game.