Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most annoying music?

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's why I'm so into the soundtrack of Need for Speed racing game genre. I can't seem to get enough of their soundtrack used in the video game. 

Ya, the sound track is fabulous indeed, I've always loved all video games soundtrack I've paid attention to. I am not a fan of disliking any sound track provided the lyrics got meaning. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Once a video game is your favorite game, there is no way you wouldn't be in love with everything that takes place in the game from game narrative, plot, soundtrack, music, characters, quests and so on. 

Sure, you'll simply be in-love with everything that the game contains because it satisfied your urge immensely. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

NFS soundtrack is tremendous, it make the game more entertaining though. I love playing those soundtrack cos my home theater audio CD player. Which makes the sound and beat more tremendous. 

Exactly. It's pretty boring when you drive without music, it's probably the main reason why they made incredible soundtrack for the game. 

16 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I enjoy every bit of FIFA game series song, that's where EA tried, they picked out those songs to feature in their soccer game. 

Football is really fun to be very honest with you. I'm also into football games once in a while when I was a lot younger. But it's a shame we can't be young for ever. 

On 10/17/2021 at 11:28 AM, Boblee said:

These 7 songs kind of ticks it for me when it comes to annoying video games songs that makes me feel like I'd puke. 

Seriously, I couldn't listen to that more than once. It almost caused me headaches when I did. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

Football is really fun to be very honest with you. I'm also into football games once in a while when I was a lot younger. But it's a shame we can't be young for ever. 

Lol, we can't be young forever, but I am still young now to enjoy the beautiful game. Both in reality show and in gaming. 

On 10/17/2021 at 4:43 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I enjoy every bit of FIFA game series song, that's where EA tried, they picked out those songs to feature in their soccer game. 

Because a good number of those songs are hit songs across the globe so of course you'd like the soundtrack.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Because a good number of those songs are hit songs across the globe so of course you'd like the soundtrack.

It's the only good thing that always gets better and better with FIFA games. In fact, it's the only thing they never get wrong in their games which is its soundtracks. 

17 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, they are simply selected kind of music from world best musicians. That's one of the top features I love about EA FIFA series. Playing it at nights makes me feel blissful and feel like a professional soccer player.