Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most annoying music?

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, we can't be young forever, but I am still young now to enjoy the beautiful game. Both in reality show and in gaming. 

Age doesn't really have anything to do with one being able to enjoy games. There was an old member who joined the forum a while ago that was above 70 years. It was unbelievable. 

12 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Age doesn't really have anything to do with one being able to enjoy games. There was an old member who joined the forum a while ago that was above 70 years. It was unbelievable. 

I am not talking about gaming discussion or playing video games. I am talking about being young to enjoy a pro career in reality world. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I am not talking about gaming discussion or playing video games. I am talking about being young to enjoy a pro career in reality world. 

Oh! I get it now. I was actually thinking it's all the other way around what you meant, but anyways it's all cool. 

22 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Oh! I get it now. I was actually thinking it's all the other way around what you meant, but anyways it's all cool. 

Sure, it's cool now we've reached consensus. I am simply looking forward to the game FIFA 22. I will consider it next week but I am afraid of their F2P policy at the moment. 

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, they are simply selected kind of music from world best musicians. That's one of the top features I love about EA FIFA series. Playing it at nights makes me feel blissful and feel like a professional soccer player. 

EA with their FIFA games tries to make it so realistic by making use of well known artists and musicians songs to crop it up. I do enjoy their usage of champions league songs in that tournament. 

9 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

If there is one that EA does deserve some credit for, (and it might actually be the only thing,) they have been able to licence some pretty good soundtracks for their games over the years.  I loved the soundtrack in games like Burnout 3.

I kind of like this as well. It's not lame like some soundtrack you get so listen to in most games. There is a similarity with NFS soundtrack and this one. 

12 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

If there is one that EA does deserve some credit for, (and it might actually be the only thing,) they have been able to licence some pretty good soundtracks for their games over the years.  I loved the soundtrack in games like Burnout 3.

The game Burnout 3 was that bad either being an EA game. The soundtrack was used to fully upgrade on how good they tried with the game making. 

On 10/20/2021 at 9:16 AM, Boblee said:

EA with their FIFA games tries to make it so realistic by making use of well known artists and musicians songs to crop it up. I do enjoy their usage of champions league songs in that tournament. 

Yes, they tried in that aspect, and I must not downgrade it for them. UCL and UEL is top notch because of their anthems. 

1 hour ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, they tried in that aspect, and I must not downgrade it for them. UCL and UEL is top notch because of their anthems. 

It's something that been a part of their franchise and they are approaching it with the right strategy because it's paying off. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

It's something that been a part of their franchise and they are approaching it with the right strategy because it's paying off. 

Yes, it's paying off for them. One of the good feature I love when playing FIFA soccer is those anthems of UCL and UEL. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yes, they have found a good way to get everything they want from the game, but it's only their issue with getting their licensing done that's a big frustration now. 

On 10/20/2021 at 4:39 AM, Crazycrab said:

I totally agree - EA always has great tracks in their games especially the older ones.