Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most annoying music?

On 10/16/2021 at 12:10 PM, Heatman said:

Once a video game is your favorite game, there is no way you wouldn't be in love with everything that takes place in the game from game narrative, plot, soundtrack, music, characters, quests and so on. 

Soundtracks that comes with the favorite games one plays will always be something so good they can't do without. 

On 11/5/2021 at 8:03 PM, Boblee said:

Soundtracks that comes with the favorite games one plays will always be something so good they can't do without. 

The annoying little one's are always therein and it's all part of the games as they never get everything right. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

The annoying little one's are always therein and it's all part of the games as they never get everything right. 

Even when it comes to a full music album, there is always going to be one song amongst the album that would be piss poor song. 

17 hours ago, Boblee said:

Even when it comes to a full music album, there is always going to be one song amongst the album that would be piss poor song. 

That's a fact. Most music album have more than one crap songs in it that would be very annoying to listen to. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

That's a fact. Most music album have more than one crap songs in it that would be very annoying to listen to. 

It's actually why I'm too selective of the songs that I play in an album by creating my own Playlist. 

On 11/8/2021 at 10:36 AM, Boblee said:

It's actually why I'm too selective of the songs that I play in an album by creating my own Playlist. 

I believe that it's something that is very common with most gamers when it comes to their tracks selection from a music album. 

20 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Why persons doesn't select music, they simply download any option at all provided it's music. They don't care if it gonna be worst or not. 

If you get to fancy downloading your songs by the album, you can't skip some odd songs. 

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's true, all of them will play at a random, no skipping. That's why I'll never download full album, I love downloading singles. 

It was actually what I had to experience when I downloaded Need For Speed Heat Soundtrack full album. 

On 11/10/2021 at 9:41 PM, Justin11 said:

Why persons doesn't select music, they simply download any option at all provided it's music. They don't care if it gonna be worst or not. 

If it's possible to get the tracks one by one, it's going to solve the problem of getting the annoying odd songs but it will take time. 

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

If it's possible to get the tracks one by one, it's going to solve the problem of getting the annoying odd songs but it will take time. 

And I can't simply try to move past the other by dragging the timer to move faster in order for another to play next. 

On 11/12/2021 at 11:53 PM, Justin11 said:

And I can't simply try to move past the other by dragging the timer to move faster in order for another to play next. 

Personally, I'm very selective of the songs that I play especially when they are game's soundtracks. They must be the best hits used in the games.