Register Now
Noru

Hello everybody!

Hello!

My name's Noru, I'm from Austria and 22. I came here because I was looking for videogame forums, since they kinda got rare. Well, forums in general do, huh.

Well, yeah, I like videgames, otherwise I wouldn't be here. I'm especially a fan of Nintendo, since I grew up with it, but I also do own a PS4.. I just forget about actually playing, haha. Well, I got it three months ago and was always busy, so there's that. I really wanna try playing more on it, haha. Else than that there's one MMORPG I'm playing for several years now and I recently got into it again after a long break.

Besides that I also really like to draw and do other creative stuff. And well, I guess cooking is one of my hobbies as well. I also got some birds as pets so I will never be bored (and have some wonderful screams to listen to).

I'm not sure if there's anything else that's interesting to know, so yeah... Have a good day!

3 hours ago, DC said:

Hi Noru, welcome to VGR!:classic_happy:

I apologize for it taking a little while for us to get your account approved but I'm glad you're here!

Enjoy your stay!

Haha, everything is alright. I was just a little bit too slow seeing the e-mail. But well, a lot of stuff happened in the meantime anyway, so I wouldn't have had time to be on here anyway!

15 hours ago, Keranov said:

Hey Noru, welcome to the community! I hope that you will enjoy your time here and have fun. 🙂

What is the name of the MMORPG that you are playing?

It's called Grand Fantasia! It's pretty old, but I still like it a lot!

3 hours ago, Noru said:

It's called Grand Fantasia! It's pretty old, but I still like it a lot!

Ah, my favourite one. I have stopped playing it, by the way. What is your name there and what level and class are you?

Edited by Keranov

3 hours ago, DylanC said:

What games you playing at the moment, dude? 

I'm still trying to find the last few shrines in Breath of The Wild (I'm soooo slow), but a friend also got me Digimonstory Hacker's Memory yesterday, so I'm playing that. I had the game before, but on my exe's PS4, who took both the game and the console with him, obviously. But I'm really happy to be able to play it again, it really is a gem!

3 minutes ago, Keranov said:

Ah, my favourite one. I have stopped playing it, by the way. What is your name there and what level and class are you?

Ohhh, it's rare to find people who play it outside of it! My main is called Volga, a zerk. I had a break of two years, so I'm still stuck on level 93, but at the moment I'm leveling up another one. But it could be that you don't know me, depending on how long you don't play anymore. I was originally from the German server, which got merged with the US server about... I guess three or four years ago.

39 minutes ago, Noru said:

Ohhh, it's rare to find people who play it outside of it! My main is called Volga, a zerk. I had a break of two years, so I'm still stuck on level 93, but at the moment I'm leveling up another one. But it could be that you don't know me, depending on how long you don't play anymore. I was originally from the German server, which got merged with the US server about... I guess three or four years ago.

Nope, never heard of. I have a 91 Shadowlord, 76 Propher and 80 Mystic. It's a dead game now, was pretty fun before.

10 minutes ago, Keranov said:

Nope, never heard of. I have a 91 Shadowlord, 76 Propher and 80 Mystic. It's a dead game now, was pretty fun before.

Yeah, thought so. I also was mainly on the DE channel once the server were merged.

Well, there are still quite some people, but yeah, it's not as lively as before.

1 hour ago, Keranov said:

The only active players left are the AP buyers basically. The game was very fun 2010-2012 but everything has its end.

Oh, yeah. To be fair, I don't mind them too much, there are a lot of nice people nonetheless. And after all, having AP Eq is not a must as long as you're not into PvP, so there's a t least that!