Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most You Ever Paid for a Game?

I'm not entirely sure but pretty sure the collector's edition of Watch_Dogs I bought back when it launched is up there with the most I've ever paid for a game.

Not counting the amount of money I spent on games like Blacklight Retribution, lol

38 minutes ago, italianmunchiez said:

$110 for Call of Duty Infinite Warfare legacy pro edition at GameStop.

Well, I assume you got Modern Warfare Remastered as well, so that's still a pretty good deal for 2 games imo

I paid $130 for Halo 3 Legendary Edition (the one with the big Master Chief helmet) back in 2007. Worth it!

Most I've ever paid for a used game is probably about $55. I paid about that much for both Super Mario RPG and Super Metroid on SNES. Retro games are getting expensive...

Depends on where you get them, unfortunately most sellers are online these days and like to put online prices on things. Unfortunately neither of those games sold particurarily well so the rarity is also taken into account.

I feel like, back in the old days, the day that Pokemon Stadium 2 came out it cost like $120AUD and I forced my brother to pick it up for me on the way home from university and gave him the full amount in coins I had pooled with my sister.

These days though, I would just wait.

I was like, 11. 😛

Edited by MegaphoneStallone

The Grand Theft Auto V for my Xbox 360. I purchased the video game in 2014 (a year after it was released). Unfortunately, GTA 5 was still really expensive priced at £50.00, defintely don't regret the decision. Rockstar created one of the best 3D Graphics for the game, probably the best version of Grand Theft Auto they have ever made.

On 10/13/2018 at 3:52 PM, Alyxx said:

Depends on where you get them, unfortunately most sellers are online these days and like to put online prices on things. Unfortunately neither of those games sold particurarily well so the rarity is also taken into account.

That's true, most sellers these days will charge a lot for any vintage or rare game, I understand that they get harder to get as the years go by

The most highest priced game I ever paid for was probably around £60 for something like a Call of Duty game. I am someone who really doesn't see the need to have to pay around £100 for a game just to get early access to things or even get access to things like in game currency. I am not overly fussed about in game currency a lot of the time so paying around £40 more for a game just for that is never worth it in my opinion.