Register Now
Keranov

Tablet or phone for mobile gaming?

I much prefer playing on my tablet over my phone. Depends on the game, though. Smaller games like 'Reigns' works well on a phone, but more complex games like FTL, or Darkest Dungeon benefit the nice big screen of a tablet.

On 10/21/2018 at 11:46 AM, DylanC said:

I much prefer playing on my tablet over my phone. Depends on the game, though. Smaller games like 'Reigns' works well on a phone, but more complex games like FTL, or Darkest Dungeon benefit the nice big screen of a tablet.

I guess Candy Crush is also better in tablet, isn't it?

2 minutes ago, o-o said:

I guess Candy Crush is also better in tablet, isn't it?

Don't play Candy Crush tbh, but I'd imagine the game benefits from the bigger screen real-estate of a tablet. Not a huge fan of the game so I'm probably not the best person to ask tbh!

Just now, DylanC said:

Don't play Candy Crush tbh, but I'd imagine the game benefits from the bigger screen real-estate of a tablet. Not a huge fan of the game so I'm probably not the best person to ask tbh!

Alright thanks!

But yeah I can imagine that with the bigger screen in that game you can see things better 🙂

Mobile phones for me. It just relies upon my condition and my surroundings . Tablets having larger screens in this way are increasingly less portable than Mobile Phones.  I find Tablets difficult to hold and awkward, Mobile phones all the way for me. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I've used on tablet in my lifetime and that was only an Android one that came for free with one of my previous phones. Personally, I don't care for them that much. They seem a bit useless really which is probably shown by the fact that people are not as interested in them as they once were. For me, phones are much better for mobile gaming. It's a convenient size especially since you already carry it around all the time plus it has the added bonus of being a phone. Most of us have large phones with great screens as well so it isn't a problem.