Register Now
Jayson

What games do you want to try the most?

This thread seems cliche, but a good one.  OK, what old games would you like to try the most?  What new games would you like to try the most?  Note, I mean for both PC and console.

Well, myself, I want to try all the Mario and Donkey Kong games for Wii U and also the Switch.

Edited by Jayson

1 hour ago, Alyxx said:

I need to get around to trying Chrono Trigger on SNES.

100% this^ Would love a port of Chromo Trigger to come to Switch. It's supposed to be incredible.

Personally, I'd also love to try out Fallout 76. Pretty pumped for it (especially now that I've picked up some PS Plus).

2 hours ago, DylanC said:

100% this^ Would love a port of Chromo Trigger to come to Switch. It's supposed to be incredible.

Personally, I'd also love to try out Fallout 76. Pretty pumped for it (especially now that I've picked up some PS Plus).

Oh god yes, me too. Can't wait for it to launch. Unfortunately I can't afford it yet but I will probably buy it post launch or right before.

6 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Oh god yes, me too. Can't wait for it to launch. Unfortunately I can't afford it yet but I will probably buy it post launch or right before.

It's quickly shot up my list of most anticipated games of the year, for sure. I'm a *huge* Fallout fan. Just hope the online stuff complements the game and doesn't get in the way of the experience. 

I have always wanted to try the Yakuza games, they seem to have a dedicated fan base but I have never played one.  Fallout 76 intrigues me as I am also a big fan of the solo games.  But the gameplay I have seen looks a lot like 4 just online, I may wait a bit after release to see more before picking it up.