Register Now
Asif

Gaming Motivation Survey

Hello Everyone,

For a study, I would like to ask for your assistance by participating in a survey. The study aims to find out what motivate gamers to play games on gaming platforms, such as Smartphone, PC, Console. In this survey, you will be asked to answer a series of questions about your prior experience in gaming. It will take under 20 minutes to complete the survey. Your answers will be used for research purpose only.

Anyone who has played video games on any platform can join the survey. Please follow the link to participate: https://sites.google.com/view/gamingsurvey/gaming-survey

Thank You!

Edited by Asif

I clicked on the provided link and I was actually going to do the survey, but the survey is no longer available. Did you take it down? Will you be putting it back up? I'm willing to help you out and take it so just let me know. 

But my number one motivation for playing games is just to kill time. I play games when I have a lot of time to kill and have nothing else better to do on my computer or phone. I don't play often but when I do, chances are I had nothing else going on at the time. Also, boredom would be next. I play if I'm bored and again, nothing else to do on the computer or my phone. I mostly play on my phone though. 

I was about to complete the 20-minute survery, when I clicked on it and it's saying that you are no longer accepting responses. Looks like Jerlene and DylanC are experiencing the same issue. I'm requesting an Admin could lock this topic to avoid anymore confusion. 

@Asif, please send me a private message with a couple of questions or a new survey link if you would like me to participate. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx