Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games you've replayed the most

That’s a tough one. Either Faster Than Light, Skyrim, Dark Souls or Silent Hill 2. All of them offer value but in different ways. I mean Silent Hill 2 is like revisiting the Mona Lisa of games every once in a while.

Edited by DylanC

Easily Skyrim for me, I have done several playthroughs and builds.  I have also played Ocarina of Time an absurd amount of times.  Other than that there are only a few, I don't often replay games just due to time and always having a backlog. 

7 hours ago, MegaphoneStallone said:

I would say it's probably The Curse of Monkey Island on PC.

It's an all-time favourite - now that I've got it from GOG I've been playing it a lot too.

Good choice. One of the few games I've given a perfect 10/10 score.

34 minutes ago, MegaphoneStallone said:

It's my favorite, hands down, since childhood!
I love it so much and it will never get old!

10/10 is frankly too low a score.

Yeah same. It's a 11/10 game for me. I always feel so relaxed playing it. And just the writing and the visual style and the soundtrack... everything is just so good.

8 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Yeah same. It's a 11/10 game for me. I always feel so relaxed playing it. And just the writing and the visual style and the soundtrack... everything is just so good.

I know, the wit in the humour has me laughing every time. The choose your own adventure style of gameplay (though you have to follow the preset trajectory in a manner of speaking.)
Guys. If you haven't played this game, get onto GOG and buy it now.