Register Now
StaceyPowers

Completionist Annoyances

Is anyone here a completionist? If so, which activities in which games drive you crazy? For me, my biggest annoyance is the catacombs in some of the Skyrim dungeons. They’re just packed with stuff to loot, and my OCD drives me nuts if I don’t loot every single corpse or urn.

Honestly, me finishing a game fully is pretty rare. I stray when they going gets tough as a matter of routine.

But sometimes a game will really hook me and I am in! 🙂
Or if I'm playing a game with someone else that helps me stay committed as well.

That's just clocking games.

As for getting 100% of 100% of everything. Yeah, if I can I'll feel accomplished, but I don't need to do it.

Yea I tend to be a completionist about things.  What really gets me sometimes is the endless collectables in some games. I remember Riddler trophies in the Arkham games being like that, I think the third one had like 200+ or some ridiculous number like that, I never did get them all. 

I tend being a completionist in some games, but only if I enjoy them a lot. Actually, there is one thing I don't like though; It's, when 100-precenting a game is made ridiculously easy. I mostly enjoy the balance, it shouldn't be tedious and extremely hard, but it also shouldn't be too easy. There should be a challenge, but not an impossible one.