Register Now
StaceyPowers

Hardest game you ever played?

I've finished Demon's Souls a couple of times and, aye, it's a difficult game. I think Dark Souls is slightly more accessible, but it's still super challenging. FTL on hard mode is pretty damn tough, as well. Only finished FTL on hard mode once tbh.

Call of Duty is always difficult for me. I almost always get the same amount of deaths as I do kills. It sucks and it's very frustrating. This keeps me from getting addicted though. I hate playing a game that I can't dominate. 

5 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Myst, it's a deep brain thinking puzzle solving game, its impossible to beat without having a notebook next to you and using half of it to keep track of stuff.

Good God Myst.  I remember trying to play this as a kid and just getting nowhere.  I don't think I ever beat it.

17 hours ago, Joant73 said:

Good God Myst.  I remember trying to play this as a kid and just getting nowhere.  I don't think I ever beat it.

Me and a friend attempted to beat it once, but we just ended up with headaches and gave up. I watched some youtube gameplays, its an interesting game, if you know how to work it.

On 10/18/2018 at 12:45 AM, Demon_skeith said:

Myst, it's a deep brain thinking puzzle solving game, its impossible to beat without having a notebook next to you and using half of it to keep track of stuff.

Good call. Myst is very difficult. I did play through the whole game, but I had to check the walk-through manual on multiple occasions. Probably still the most atmospheric game I ever played. I really miss it sometimes.