Register Now
MegaphoneStallone

Ask Me/I Won't Shout My Answers Through A Megaphone.

On 11/3/2018 at 12:16 AM, MegaphoneStallone said:

I would need to know what an FPS game is before I can answer this, tbh.

Such as Counter Strike: Global Offensive, COD, and even PUBG.

Shooting games. (First Person Shooter)

48 minutes ago, o-o said:

Such as Counter Strike: Global Offensive, COD, and even PUBG.

Shooting games. (First Person Shooter)

Ohhh. Does Golden eye count? I'm working my way through that again ATM.

6 hours ago, Katri Marcell said:

What's your dream job? Are you even close to achieving that?

Honestly, my dream job is my most important one - fatherhood.
But as a career at the moment, I enjoy my job - which I guess is a dream in a manner of speaking. It could always make more money though. 😛

8 minutes ago, MegaphoneStallone said:

Wake up.

Get my kids ready for school.

Have a coffee.

Drop kids off at school.

Relax, until pick up time. (I work nights, so this is a must.)

Ok now I have a good one, What games do you play with your kids or which ones do you want them to grow up to?

1 minute ago, Katri Marcell said:

Ok now I have a good one, What games do you play with your kids or which ones do you want them to grow up to?

Truth be told, we weren't really into gaming until I found my N64 in the garage last year - and to this day that's all we play. I'm looking into getting a Switch rather soon though.

So at the moment we mostly play Mario Kart and Mario Party. 🙂

A bit of NBA Courtside too.

I kind of love that gaming wise they are currently growing up in the 90's though.

Edited by MegaphoneStallone

That's the best gaming era to grow up to. I recently had my cousin's kids over and we decided to play on my Switch all together. We raced on Mario Kart, danced to Just Dance and let them play some NBA Playgrounds and FIFA so that I can relax after all the dancing. Switch is amazing for kids and it made me believe that I'm ready to have some too hahahha

3 minutes ago, Katri Marcell said:

That's the best gaming era to grow up to. I recently had my cousin's kids over and we decided to play on my Switch all together. We raced on Mario Kart, danced to Just Dance and let them play some NBA Playgrounds and FIFA so that I can relax after all the dancing. Switch is amazing for kids and it made me believe that I'm ready to have some too hahahha

Being a parent is the best, man! 🙂

I couldn't agree more about 90's gaming being the best gaming. I actually haven't really played any of these new consoles - but yeah, I felt Nintendo is a very safe, versitile option for kids and adults. And a lot of the games translate well to play as a family, so it's a go. (I know, internet connectivity and all that. Something I plan on never dabbling in.)