Register Now
Jerlene

What's better than DOOM?

On 12/7/2019 at 4:48 PM, The Blackangel said:

There is a Hexen II, but it’s all but impossible to find. I haven’t found it anywhere, including online in more than 20 years. I’ve tried calling classic game dealers all around the state and in bordering states. No luck. I’m 10 hours from Chicago and I struck out at every place I called there. I was willing to make the drive to buy it, or pay a hefty sum to get it shipped. I’m thinking of checking out places in LA and NY. Those are most likely my best options considering the size of the cities.

I don't see how, I just did a quick check on EBay (UK verson at least) and there is a bunch of people selling the physical copy from about £5 , not to mention the digital versions on Steam and GOG.  Is there a particular one your looking for?

9 hours ago, skyfire said:

More likely license issue for the country or region specific. 

I hadn't thought of that. You're most likely right. That's probably the case. But all things considered, I don't know why it would be out when we have the first Hexen easily available. But then there's also problems with Postal 2 and Manhunt 2 in certain countries, whereas the other editions in the series were perfectly fine.