Register Now
Jerlene

What's better than DOOM?

DOOM was the best PC game out there when I was growing up. I played it whenever I had the chance and loved it. It was very gory and definitely rated R. lol

Did you play DOOM back in the day? I say back in the day because any updated version can't beat the way the game was. I liked the way that it looked so nineties. 

But is there any PM game out there that is better than DOOM in your opinion? I'd like to check it out. In all these years I haven't found a game that was better[on the PC].

No no no. You can't judge until you've played it, like reallyyyy played it. It's amazing. I don't think I've ever heard of Quake though. I'm going to have to look it up. 

And for the record, the soundtrack to DOOM was pretty dope, too. I think... I really only remember a lot of screaming. lol

heard of Doom but never actually played it or watched gameplay. Would a user be able to tell me the concept of DOOM, how much it costs to download and the minimum specifications required? After I've posted this post, I'm going to do some research on the video game to see if it's something I'm interested in

There is a Hexen II, but it’s all but impossible to find. I haven’t found it anywhere, including online in more than 20 years. I’ve tried calling classic game dealers all around the state and in bordering states. No luck. I’m 10 hours from Chicago and I struck out at every place I called there. I was willing to make the drive to buy it, or pay a hefty sum to get it shipped. I’m thinking of checking out places in LA and NY. Those are most likely my best options considering the size of the cities.