Register Now

This is bullshit. They're athletes, not gods. They're going to miss penalty shots, and they're going to make penalty shots. They're not perfect. They tried their best, and that's all anyone can ask of them. Sometimes it goes your way and sometimes it doesn't. The majority of the players on the Red Wings are recruited from Europe. None of the fans have an issue with that. We have lately had some absolutely horrid seasons. True fans stand by their team. Racist attacks, just because someone doesn't live up to an impossible standard you have set is stupidity in it's "purest" form. Racist attacks at all are intolerable. I'm going to add a bit to the punishment @Reality vs Adventure recommended.

30 lashes with a bladed, hooked, cat-o-nine tails.

I volunteered at the booth for the Democratic office in my county at the county fair yesterday, and a girl came by to register to vote. She moved here to Missouri from Alabama.

I'm not saying Missouri is great (we are a red state after all) but after seeing this video, I am saying that it was a smart move on her part.

Racism is topic which is meant to be cleared for a long time. But people are not listening to any of these things and are claiming every single person a terrorist. I am from LosAngeles and here there are people from different ethnicity. There is soo much racism here because of your color. I feel like take yourself for example, whatif you were born in that society and you were being bullied or someone trying to threat. What would you do? Therefor, we should try live in peace and harmony, None the less we are all humans.

Edited by AriaSaki