Register Now
MegaphoneStallone

'Get Out Of Jail Free'

2 hours ago, o-o said:

I honestly wouldn't go to jail, I'm a legit person πŸ˜›

LOL. Okay sir.

You're legit on the basis of the law, which can change at any time. The question is posing a get out of jail free card though, rendering a law basically useless. So rather than being a strict rule follower you can break one law you've always though was stupid or that would fill some kind of desire.\

There's got to be something o-o. Surely. πŸ˜›

16 minutes ago, MegaphoneStallone said:

LOL. Okay sir.

You're legit on the basis of the law, which can change at any time. The question is posing a get out of jail free card though, rendering a law basically useless. So rather than being a strict rule follower you can break one law you've always though was stupid or that would fill some kind of desire.\

There's got to be something o-o. Surely. πŸ˜›

Haha I know, was just kidding πŸ˜›

Not sure though. Would probably scam a bank, buy everything I'd always want, and then just use the free jail card πŸ˜›

5 hours ago, Jerlene said:

If I could get away with a crime it would probably be murder. Why waste such a thing on anything else? Realistically it would probably be theft though. Maybe I stole candy from Walmart or something.

Whoaaa-ohhhhh. You don't mess around, playing with that idea.

Then again, there are some pretty awful people in this world. But still, that'd be a crazy thing to do.

Please don't target me for being contrary to you in the TV department πŸ˜›