Register Now
Scottypops

Which game(s) are you wanting for Christmas?

I think Fallout 76 is going to be the game I spend a lot of my time on over Christmas. I always associate FO games with Christmas for some reason. Also, tempted to pick up Dragon Quest, and looking forward to Darkest Dungeon: The Colour of Madness DLC.

1 hour ago, DylanC said:

I think Fallout 76 is going to be the game I spend a lot of my time on over Christmas. I always associate FO games with Christmas for some reason. Also, tempted to pick up Dragon Quest, and looking forward to Darkest Dungeon: The Colour of Madness DLC.

Is the game on steam? I would like to check it out 🙂

9 hours ago, Alyxx said:

11 hours ago, DylanC said:

It comes out on November 19 on PC/PS4/XB1 but I think that it launches on Bethesda.net and not Steam, I'm afraid. 

9 hours ago, Alyxx said:

No. Bethesda.net exclusive on PC.

Thank you both. Gotta check it out :)

9 hours ago, Keranov said:

I can think of Players' Unknown Battlegrounds. NBA 2K18/19 and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt right now. I would probably get all of them at Christmas and maybe something else too.

Good thing is that you can get PUBG cheaper on external pages (such as cdkeys/instantgaming) and save some dollars.

I plan to still be playing Odyssey for awhile, then for the rest of this year I am most looking forward to RDR2 and Darksiders 3.  I am still on the fence about Fallout, but if it seems good after release I will probably pick it up. 

Fast-forwarding to 2020 since @skyfire  bumped this thread.

Assuming the expected backwards compatibility with PS4 games on PS5, I can finally catch up on the current gen, lol. On my wish list are:

RDR 2

The Outer Worlds

The Last of Us 2

Innocence: A Plague Tale

No Man’s Sky

Fallout 4

BioShock: The Collection (because remasters)

Edited by StaceyPowers

Tell Me Why (Xbox One)

Paper Mario (N64)

And one that my team is working on that we hope to have ready by this time next year. It’s a post apocalyptic survival game. But it’s a lot different than others. Believe me. I can’t go into detail about the plot until it’s finished, but it’s pretty  unique for a post apocalypse game.