Register Now
DylanC

Most addictive video game?

Purely from an addictive I-must-have-another-go perspective, what game/games keep you coming back for more? I'm a massive Faster Than Light, Dark Souls and Darkest Dungeon fan. To me, they're incredibly uber-addictive. What do you all think are super addictive gaming experiences?

29 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

I've had an addiction to Call Of Duty for years. And Fallout 4 has stolen a lot of time from me lol.

Aye, those are damn fine, hugely addictive games that I'm very partial to also. I've put in a ridiculous amount of time into both Call Of Duty and Fallout 4. 

Fortnite. Because when you win you feel a sense of accomplishment as the odds of winning a victory royale are low, but that's not all. There is a feeling of not all hope has been lost as your objective is to simply survive. I have posted a YouTube below explaining more into this matter.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Tough one but for me, it has to be FIFA. I don't think it's because it's a great game as such. It has a lot of problems yet people around the world still keep going at the game. All you have to do is check Twitter and Reddit for people complaining about the game but they still play it because they love football and want to have the best team in the game. I've spent a lot of time on FIFA and there are people that have spent hundreds and thousands on the game

13 minutes ago, Jayson said:

I can't really say for sure. I mean, I hardly game anymore.  However, though, let's just throw in "Minecraft".  That seems like something addictive - but then again, I bet Mario could be the same or worse!

Oh come on dude! You can be better than that! There are plenty of games you can choose from. Even the slightest one. Uhmm... Let's see uhh... Metal gear rising, how about that?

I don't know about past as I can't say I have ever really been overly addicted to video games in the past, however, at the moment I am addicted to Destiny 2! I get on that game and I can be on it for hours before I have to pull myself away. There is so much to do on Destiny 2 that you can never get bored on it! I am absolutely loving playing through the updates and the addons for it and don't feel I will tire of it for a long time.

Modded Skyrim and Skyrim Special Edition - I've had this game for 7 years now and I still can't get enough. The modding community is still constantly coming out with some very brilliant mods to enhance the Skyrim experience. I have to limit myself to playing Skyrim on the weekends. Otherwise, I would never get anything done lol.