Register Now
o-o

Have you ever cheated in any game?

Usually in Call of Duty Zombies, if I see glitchers I just back out as it gets boring. But , honestly, once in zombies, I joined a group of players who were glitching the game by manoeuvring into positions where the zombies couldn't get them and I just joined in to see what the fuss was about. Yep, we got to a high round but - as I suspected - it was pretty damn boring!

Edited by DylanC

47 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Usually in Call of Duty Zombies, if I see glitchers I just back out as it gets boring. But , honestly, once in zombies, I joined a group of players who were glitching the game by manoeuvring into positions where the zombies couldn't get them and I just joined in to see what the fuss was about. Yep, we got to a high round but - as I suspected - it was pretty damn boring!

Haha, understable.

I cheated on Age of Empires sometimes when the bots pwned me so hard at the beginning of the game. But I don't think that offline games count as cheating hehe.

On 10/24/2018 at 8:43 PM, o-o said:

Anybody cheated on csgo? just 4 info 😛

I never have cheated there and would never do it. It's not fun to just walk around and have the aimbot killing people for you and then getting banned from a game you paid for to play.

Here is why. I'm against it and I've never cheated as a gamer because:

• Cheaters ruin the game and create an unfair advantage to the good players who are competing to win. 
  • Cheaters/Modders Team Up with other fellow hackers to take over.
  • No challenge is created as you know your going to win.
  • It's a violation of a legal contract with the game company.
  • It's anti-social
  • You are not willing to improve your skills and tactiques