Register Now
Keranov

Last time you saw a cheater in game?

21 hours ago, Keranov said:

I played CS:GO Competitive with my friends which don't have prime. And we got matched versus 3 cheaters in the enemy team just a few hours ago.

First time in weeks playing GTA online and guess what I ran into? That's right a modder... and it's not even the money giving one. It's the spawn anything into existence one which annoys me even more.

20 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

PIcs or didn't happen, bro.

I guess I was high...😂. In all seriousness though, I was both pissed and amazed at the same time and then I just decided to quit playing and then I was like "Dammit, I should have recorded that."

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I guess I was high...😂. In all seriousness though, I was both pissed and amazed at the same time and then I just decided to quit playing and then I was like "Dammit, I should have recorded that."

LOL, you probably should've, we would've been floored by the amount of craziness.

Last cheater I remember, was back in Call of Duty: WWII. There was a glitch some guy got into and was able to camp a bit above map in an area that no one else could get to. Anyway, I took video of him killing me, and sent it to MS. 😄 

I think that was the last time I remember. 

On 30/11/2018 at 1:17 AM, Alexander. said:

For me, it was the start of 2018 when I was still playing Minecraft. I was playing PVP(Person VS Player) and someone was using aimbot and kill aura.  I earned in-game credits to purchase a set of diamond armour ( a lot of kills and hard work) and then he proceeded to kill me. Luckily, I was recording with Bandicam and I uploaded the video to YouTube (Unlisted) and shared it with the server admins and he now has a lifetime ban for hacking.

Same. It's so annoying when small server owners ignore hacker reports, or doesn't have anti cheat and never go online. 

On 10/23/2018 at 11:06 PM, Keranov said:

When was the last time when you spotted a player who is cheating in game?

For me it was just 20 minutes ago. I was playing CS:GO and got matched versus an aim hacker.

Seriously, it's actually why I really have big issues with playing CS:GO all the time. It's a playground for hackers.