Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
Keranov

Last time you saw a cheater in game?

I played CS:GO Competitive with my friends which don't have prime. And we got matched versus 3 cheaters in the enemy team just a few hours ago.

21 hours ago, Keranov said:

I played CS:GO Competitive with my friends which don't have prime. And we got matched versus 3 cheaters in the enemy team just a few hours ago.

First time in weeks playing GTA online and guess what I ran into? That's right a modder... and it's not even the money giving one. It's the spawn anything into existence one which annoys me even more.

9 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

The usual modders in GTA V spawning vehicles in-game and also Optimus Prime (Not even kidding. Can't believe I didn't screenshot that.)

PIcs or didn't happen, bro.

20 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

PIcs or didn't happen, bro.

I guess I was high...😂. In all seriousness though, I was both pissed and amazed at the same time and then I just decided to quit playing and then I was like "Dammit, I should have recorded that."

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

I guess I was high...😂. In all seriousness though, I was both pissed and amazed at the same time and then I just decided to quit playing and then I was like "Dammit, I should have recorded that."

LOL, you probably should've, we would've been floored by the amount of craziness.

21 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

LOL, you probably should've, we would've been floored by the amount of craziness.

The only thing missing was the "Autobots, Roll out!" Line.