Register Now
MegaphoneStallone

What do you do for a living?

12 hours ago, DylanC said:

I teach autistic children in Primary school, as well as write reviews/news for a couple of entertainment websites (VGR and We Got This Covered).

Wow. Your primary career sounds rewarding as! You side gig is cool and all too.

But teaching in any capacity is great.

I'm a primary education degree university drop out 😛

9 hours ago, o-o said:

I drive trains 😛

That sounds...Stressful.
Are the suicide rates in Spain of people jumping in front of trains big? It happens a lot here, to the point train driving is considered and paid as high risk work.

On 10/25/2018 at 5:03 AM, MegaphoneStallone said:

Wow. Your primary career sounds rewarding as! You side gig is cool and all too.

But teaching in any capacity is great.

I'm a primary education degree university drop out 😛

That sounds...Stressful.
Are the suicide rates in Spain of people jumping in front of trains big? It happens a lot here, to the point train driving is considered and paid as high risk work.

Never happened to me yet, but yes, usually there are (in Spain) 1 per day at least. More in Cataluña, but weh.

And well, it's not as stressful as you think, but you have a big responsability.

51 minutes ago, o-o said:

Never happened to me yet, but yes, usually there are (in Spain) 1 per day at least. More in Cataluña, but weh.

And well, it's not as stressful as you think, but you have a big responsability.

How much, if you don't mind me asking, in Spain do train drivers make?
I think they make like $120K here.

On 11/4/2018 at 1:38 AM, MegaphoneStallone said:

How much, if you don't mind me asking, in Spain do train drivers make?
I think they make like $120K here.

Anually? The most you can earn anually as train driver is around ~40.000€ (public train service)

Note: where do you live? I wanna earn that amount 😛

Edited by o-o

On 11/7/2018 at 6:32 AM, o-o said:

Anually? The most you can earn anually as train driver is around ~40.000€ (public train service)

Note: where do you live? I wanna earn that amount 😛

Yeah, annually. I remember a co-workers husband was looking into it.

It's considered high risk as I may have said before, due to the likelihood of at some point hitting and killing someone trying to suicide messing you up.

I live in Australia.

12 hours ago, MegaphoneStallone said:

Yeah, annually. I remember a co-workers husband was looking into it.

It's considered high risk as I may have said before, due to the likelihood of at some point hitting and killing someone trying to suicide messing you up.

I live in Australia.

Dish, I'll probably gonna move to Australia, you guys earn x3 my salary! That's crazy 😛

In real life I have started working as a technical admin. As in I make sure that office does not have technical issues. Like say we work on corporate setup. And everyday I have to monitor those rules and also make sure that tech is functioning. It's kind of relaxed job but every now and then the workload can be pretty strong. I hope to go for higher earning job real soon. 

3 minutes ago, skyfire said:

In real life I have started working as a technical admin. As in I make sure that office does not have technical issues. Like say we work on corporate setup. And everyday I have to monitor those rules and also make sure that tech is functioning. It's kind of relaxed job but every now and then the workload can be pretty strong. I hope to go for higher earning job real soon. 

What is your schedule like?

I work at a company making signs and other decor products, such as liveries for cars and such. They work purely for business-related clients so it's not so much private work but it's still pretty cool work. I do like the feeling of being involved with the general industry in my country and doing something service-related.

Other than that I'm a music producer and graphical designer on the side, hoping to be able to live off those things at some point, and maybe game design.