Register Now
MegaphoneStallone

Podcasts

Okay, so I spend around 8 hours a day for listening to podcasts - I do with while I work.

I'm always on the hunt for new ones, because believe it or not I do run out.

So I thought I'd make a topic, maybe I'd be able to steal some Podcasts to listen to...

Generally like Survivor related, or True Crime, or general mind blowing non-fiction.

Such as (my list is...)

Rob Had A Podcast
Serial
Survivor Historians
Brink of Reality
This American Life
48 Hours
The Daily Zeitgeist
Daniel and Jorge Explain The Universe
The End Of The World with Josh Clark
Stuff You Should Know
Stuff They Don't Want You To Know
Atlanta Monster
Happy Face
Thinking Sideways
Unresolved
Casefile
Australian True Crime
All Aussie Mystery Hour
True Crime Sisters (though, I'm starting to get very bored of this one.)
Behind The Bastards

..There's definitely more.

On 10/26/2018 at 4:44 PM, DylanC said:

Aye, I quite listening to podcasts as well. Mainly, Gamescoop and The Parapod. The former is a general weekly gaming show and the latter is a creepy, paranormal focused show that’s really well done.

I'm into hearing more about The Parapod.

Is it fiction or non-fiction? If it's non-fiction I will for sure give it a shot.

12 minutes ago, MegaphoneStallone said:

I'm into hearing more about The Parapod.

Is it fiction or non-fiction? If it's non-fiction I will for sure give it a shot.

Yeah, The Parapod is a really good podcast! It's mostly non-fiction and based on real-life stories. It's made up of two guys with really good chemistry. One guy really believes in the paranormal and the other - his best friend - doesn't believe at all. It's a nice mixture of pragmatism, humour and the paranormal. Check out the first episode and I'm sure you'll know if it's for you or not after that! Listening to it around Halloween is timely, too:)

Just now, DylanC said:

Yeah, The Parapod is a really good podcast! It's mostly non-fiction and based on real-life stories. It's made up of two guys with really good chemistry. One guy really believes in the paranormal and the other - his best friend - doesn't believe at all. It's a nice mixture of pragmatism, humour and the paranormal. Check out the first episode and I'm sure you'll know if it's for you or not after that! Listening to it around Halloween is timely, too:)

I place 0 stock in Halloween, I'm actually avoiding a Podcast this month because they won't shut up about it. 😛 (Looking at you, Stuff To Blow Your Mind.)
Nah, it sounds pretty good though. I especially love the sound of it not being two people who are already on board.

I'll let you know what I think!

Just now, MegaphoneStallone said:

I place 0 stock in Halloween, I'm actually avoiding a Podcast this month because they won't shut up about it. 😛 (Looking at you, Stuff To Blow Your Mind.)
Nah, it sounds pretty good though. I especially love the sound of it not being two people who are already on board.

I'll let you know what I think!

Look forward to it! I've listened to the first season, so it reminds me that I should go back and listen to the rest:)

Currently I am listening to only two podcast. One is zen health podcast and second is bootstrapper podcast. So one is regarding the mental health for those who are working doing business etc. And second podcast is about bootstrappers who are establishing their business and not aware of what may happen to their routine due to health and market changes. That's interesting to listen every now and then.