8 members have voted

1. 1. Are you...

• Married
    • Partnered
    • Single and happy
    • Single and ready to mingle
    • Polyamorous
    • Other

I'm single and happy, at the moment. Sometimes it does get lonely and I am actively looking for a Girl Friend to spend the rest of my life with. I'm going to try online dating soon as some of the friendships I have had didn't go so well, I suppose it's about finding someone that has a similar personality that you have. 

2 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

I am in a relationship. However, it is distanced.

Good for you mate. I hope you both stay together because those kinds of relationships can be pretty rough and it takes a lot of committment on both sides for it to work.

25 minutes ago, mont86 said:

I'm to the point I don't need the hassle of making someone else happy and worry about their feelings.

I mostly agree with this statement as well - relationships are really a hassle and that energy can but used to improve yourself.

On 1/8/2019 at 1:10 PM, killamch89 said:

Good for you mate. I hope you both stay together because those kinds of relationships can be pretty rough and it takes a lot of committment on both sides for it to work.

We're pretty committed to be honest. I definitely am aware of how painful this sort of relationships can be.

19 hours ago, Alyxx said:

I switch.

So is it weekly, daily, hourly? 🤣

17 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

We're pretty committed to be honest. I definitely am aware of how painful this sort of relationships can be.

That's good to hear and I hope it stays well. I'm a wild beast so I cannot be contained for long  - I kind of swore off the whole relationship thing for now because It doesn't make any sense to be with a committed partner if I am only going to hurt them in the long run. I also don't do open relationships because even though I am pretty sure I will hold up my end of the bargain, I don't know how it will affect the other party emotionally after a while.