Register Now
StaceyPowers

Weirdest game you ever played?

25 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

As a David Lynch fan I still need to play this.

You really should. Mechanically, it's a little rough around the edges, but the writing and characters are SUPERB. Seriously one of my favourite games of all-time.

I will say No more heroes from the Wii, that game was fun, but the main story (if there is one) made no sense whatsoever , and the very best of the game was the Bosses , every one of them stranger than the other ,especially the last boss one twist after another. Oh and to charge your beam sword you had to shake the Wii mote like....well you guys now what I'm talking about

On 10/30/2018 at 10:14 AM, DylanC said:

I also played Call Of Cthulhu recently for review and, man, was it *weird*. Worth checking out if you’re a fan of HP Lovecraft and unsettling, get-under-your-skin horror experiences. https://wegotthiscovered.com/gaming/call-of-cthulhu-review/

I'm thinking of getting it since i'm a lovecraft lover. However, I have this crazy fantasy that ingame the protagonist is on a ship and there's mist and thunder and rain and it is dark. Somewhere in the distance a huge thunder strikes and you can see Cthulu rise from the sea. If I play the game and this isn't happening I'll be so dissapointed 😄

19 hours ago, Katri Marcell said:

I'm thinking of getting it since i'm a lovecraft lover. However, I have this crazy fantasy that ingame the protagonist is on a ship and there's mist and thunder and rain and it is dark. Somewhere in the distance a huge thunder strikes and you can see Cthulu rise from the sea. If I play the game and this isn't happening I'll be so dissapointed 😄

Ha, I won't spoil it, but it definitely sounds like you'll enjoy Call Of Cthulhu!

There was a game on the original x-box that I found rather weird. I don't exactly remember the name of the game, but it was about this hopping alien that goes around collecting stuff to get out of his alien jail. I don't remember the goal of the game that well, due to only playing it half way.