Register Now
MegaphoneStallone

Living Alone/With People

Living Alone/With People  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Do you prefer living alone or with others?

• Living alone
    • With others
    • Other

Do you prefer to live alone, or with family/room mates/whatever?

Personally, I have never lived alone and don't know that I could. I was looking to move out of my parents house (I was literally looking at places to live at the time) when I met my wife, but I wound up getting married and moving in with her.

Looking back, maybe living alone would have been bad for me.

11 hours ago, o-o said:

I prefer with others. Yes, alone is pretty awesome because you have your freedom, but until some point. It is kinda bored in the long-term.

Living with family/friends are the best way, if you understand each other.

I feel if you're an adult you should have your freedom no matter who you live with.

If I didn't, that's certainly a situation I would want to leave quick smart - even if it means living on my lonesome.

On 11/3/2018 at 12:20 AM, MegaphoneStallone said:

I feel if you're an adult you should have your freedom no matter who you live with.

If I didn't, that's certainly a situation I would want to leave quick smart - even if it means living on my lonesome.

Totally agree with you 🙂

5 hours ago, Jerlene said:

A lot of people would disagree with that because couples "become one" and saying "I" or "my" usually means "we" and "ours". I guess I'm kind of one of those people. 

That's cool, I guess.

My wife and I aren't. We're soul mates, best friends, etc.
Buuuuuttt...We have different lives, interests, even friendship groups.

We are very individual despite a nearly 10 year marriage, and three children and being as in love as ever.

13 hours ago, Jerlene said:

You have different friends? How does that work? I've tried it but we end up getting along with each others friends so now everyone is friends. Sometimes I feel like I don't have my own life anymore. 

She hangs with her peeps.

I hang with mine.

We occasionally +1 to each others things - but neither of our friends invite us somewhere expecting the other one will come as a rule.

It's a pretty sweet life. I wouldn't want to do things any other way.