Register Now
StaceyPowers

What could be done to improve open world gaming?

15 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Their should be dynamic seasons in the game, gameplay shouldn't look ridiculous or unrealistic, the levels shouldn't be repetitive, their should be difference. 

Change is what makes a game interesting. Be it in an open world game or any kind of game, when there is a substantial change in the quests, it's definitely going to make it feel authentic. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

If it's possible to eliminate the use of microtransactions in open world games, it's something that would be a good idea in my opinion. Most gamers are tired of that crap. 

Ghost of Tsushima Legends promised to eliminate all kinds of microtransactions in it. If they succeed in doing that, it's definitely going to one bold step towards solving the problem of microtransactions in games. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Change is what makes a game interesting. Be it in an open world game or any kind of game, when there is a substantial change in the quests, it's definitely going to make it feel authentic. 

When their is positive change to it and not just ordinary change which doesn't reflect or change anything good, it becomes much more interesting. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

If the use of nicro-transactions gonna be eradicated, then it means open world game is set to be favourable again especially in those popular games. 

Personally, I'm not asking for it to be eliminated completely because these guys do need money believe me. But let it be done with moderation. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Ghost of Tsushima Legends promised to eliminate all kinds of microtransactions in it. If they succeed in doing that, it's definitely going to one bold step towards solving the problem of microtransactions in games. 

I'm a big fan of Ghost of Tsushima and it's something that sounds nice for those playing the game to experience a free flowing game without any microtransactions. 

I would love it if the missions in open world games like GTA really do offer us freedom to complete missions and side-quests the way we want to. It seems that Rockstar will be going down this route if you look at the recent Cayo Perico heist. They truly do give you a lot of different options to do the heist the exact way you want to.

6 hours ago, Darth said:

I would love it if the missions in open world games like GTA really do offer us freedom to complete missions and side-quests the way we want to. It seems that Rockstar will be going down this route if you look at the recent Cayo Perico heist. They truly do give you a lot of different options to do the heist the exact way you want to.

I really don't know how rockstar will implement your wish-list cos it's someone hard for them to adjust to it. You can simply ought not to go into mission, and simply running around in a particular level until you're satisfied. 

23 hours ago, Darth said:

When they allow gamers the freedom to explore open world games the way it's supposed to be, it will offer them an unending lively experience playing the game. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I really don't know how rockstar will implement your wish-list cos it's someone hard for them to adjust to it. You can simply ought not to go into mission, and simply running around in a particular level until you're satisfied. 

It's pretty easy for them to implement it because they've already sort of done it with the Cayo Perico heist in GTA Online. It doesn't have to be total freedom but just a few more choices and giving us different options for every mission instead of forcing us to do it one way.

On 10/17/2021 at 3:45 PM, Darth said:

Personally to me, any open world games that does not afford full freedom to the gamer ain't an open world game. It's the core value of an open world game for me. 

6 hours ago, Darth said:

It's pretty easy for them to implement it because they've already sort of done it with the Cayo Perico heist in GTA Online. It doesn't have to be total freedom but just a few more choices and giving us different options for every mission instead of forcing us to do it one way.

Your points are simply well stated and clear. Gamers should have free option to decide how they want the mission they choose to run and not the devs simply putting everything the way they want it. 

On 10/16/2021 at 9:19 AM, Boblee said:

If it's possible to eliminate the use of microtransactions in open world games, it's something that would be a good idea in my opinion. Most gamers are tired of that crap. 

Most of us have been advocating for that since the inception of micro transactions but it's not something that's likely to happen anytime soon unfortunately.

7 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Most of us have been advocating for that since the inception of micro transactions but it's not something that's likely to happen anytime soon unfortunately.

If they can try as much as possible to cut down on its excessive usage in games, it can be managed and accepted by most gamers as we understand they do need the money 💵