Register Now
StaceyPowers

What could be done to improve open world gaming?

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The game devs are simply doing what's more pleasing to them, and not listening to our wish-list, that's why they aren't getting it perfectly up to this day. 

It's not entirely bad that they listen to gamers because we still the one's that will pay for the game to play it. Even if they don't give us 100% of what we asked for, they should do some. 

52 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It's not entirely bad that they listen to gamers because we still the one's that will pay for the game to play it. Even if they don't give us 100% of what we asked for, they should do some. 

Yes, we aren't looking for 100% either, at least they should make a game pleasing to us too since we are paying hefty amount of money just to have this games. 

57 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, we aren't looking for 100% either, at least they should make a game pleasing to us too since we are paying hefty amount of money just to have this games. 

We are the ones they are making the games for, so to a very good extent what we want matters because if gamers are of one voice to reject what they make, they will lose a lot of money. 

11 hours ago, Boblee said:

We are the ones they are making the games for, so to a very good extent what we want matters because if gamers are of one voice to reject what they make, they will lose a lot of money. 

It's an impossible task and also an impossible dream to ever think that gamers would ever have one voice in the world. They are just like oil and water which can never mix. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's an impossible task and also an impossible dream to ever think that gamers would ever have one voice in the world. They are just like oil and water which can never mix. 

It's just a wishful think my friend. I know very well that it's something that wouldn't happen in ages unless God blew the trumpet 🎺 for the end of the world. 

On 10/20/2021 at 8:59 AM, Boblee said:

For sure, but we aren't working with one voice, fanboys will always rush to buy from the game company and they'll simply make lots of money even if the ordinary people doesn't buy much. 

27 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

For sure, but we aren't working with one voice, fanboys will always rush to buy from the game company and they'll simply make lots of money even if the ordinary people doesn't buy much. 

What can we do to these fanboys to make our lives easier as gamers? I'm really open to any ideas and suggestions because it's getting out of hands already. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

What can we do to these fanboys to make our lives easier as gamers? I'm really open to any ideas and suggestions because it's getting out of hands already. 

Laughs, you can't do anything it's simply watching them hyping the devs of video games, which has contributed to poor game development. That's the world we've seen ourselves in,some persons are happy seeing others being unhappy even though they know such isn't worth it. That's exactly what the fanboys are up to. 

20 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Micro-transactions have made me settling for offline gaming, and not upgrading to new editions or playing online games for some time. I never accessed my FUT team for some time now, cos I am fade up of upgrading all the time. 

I don't really think that I would ever be satisfied with playing only offline games.