Register Now
The Overseer

What's the most relaxed game you know and you keep coming back to it?

In my opinion, the most relaxing video game(before bed) or early in the morning is Minecraft - Creative Mod.  Anyone who looks down on you for enjoying what you enjoy most, isn't worth your money, time or love. Aswell as finding Minecraft relaxful aswell as entertaining, it provides increased creativity, Improves Problem Solving skills, and teaches you resource management which could benefit you later on in life. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Any game where I can just drive around in an open world. It's why I love games like Euro Truck Simulator, which unfortunately is only on PC at the moment. Hopefully, they bring it to consoles but I seriously doubt it. So currently, the Crew 2 for me is the most relaxing game. I literally only got it so that I can drive around the massive map with my favourite cars. I don't care about any of the races or the multiplayer 😄

Any open world game that I can just wander around aimlessly in without having to fight something constantly. Also several of the old Atari games. Q*Bert, Asteroids, Donkey Kong, Frogger, and Dig Dug to name a few.

I did always enjoy the hell out of the beginning of Twilight Princess when Link was still in Ordon Village. That is always relaxing.

Edited by The Blackangel

46 minutes ago, Juneberry said:

For me, it'd probably be Tetrocrate. It's akin to tetris, and puzzles have always been soothing for me. I also love word games.

I don't know if it's available on android or not, but if you have an iPhone, you should download Word Cookies. It's a really simple game and I've logged hundreds of hours playing it. I know, I'm a nerd. But I'm also a steroid level bitch, so I guess I should have a few variances.