Register Now
The Overseer

Have you ever player with or against any famous YouTuber or Twitcher?

19 hours ago, MegaphoneStallone said:

Nope.

I'm always on the lookout for CookieSwirlC on Roblox though, I know my daughter would lose it if we saw her avatar on it. (She's a big fan.)

My daughter absolutely loves CookieSwirlC also, haha!

I have never played against a famous YouTuber or Twitcher. I'm always on the lookout and contacting famous gamers to try and compete against them. I'm a YouTuber myself and I would love to have a competition with another video creator as I know it will increase my fan base, especially if it's a famous YouTuber

On 10/30/2018 at 3:50 PM, MegaphoneStallone said:

Nope.

I'm always on the lookout for CookieSwirlC on Roblox though, I know my daughter would lose it if we saw her avatar on it. (She's a big fan.)

My sister loves those YouTubers. She's always trying to get on to the same lobbies as YouTubers especially when they are streaming live but she's never managed to do it lol.

In terms of me, I have played with a famous streamer and professional game...but this was before they were famous. I played quite a few different games with them since I was friends with them including GTA 4 on Xbox 360. But I've not played with them after they became semi-famous.

Do big Mixer streamers count? if so I've played games with the likes of StreamBritish before.  I can't say I've met up with or played with any big youtubers before. I don't really follow many youtubers to begin with. I spend a lot of my time networking on Mixer and meeting streamers from there as I am a streamer myself, so I end up with a few streamers on my friends list. 🙂

On 12/9/2018 at 5:12 PM, Joshua Farrell said:

I probably played with a number of famous YouTubers back in the day before they started out on YouTube. It is always fun to play with people that are more dedicated to playing a game, as they actually do give input on how to play better, more often then you would think.

Give me one example. Which YouTubers do you know or have personally played with? What video game and how long ago was it when you played and created a video together? Do you still contact each other on a regular basis?