Register Now
The Overseer

If on PC, do you prefer your video games online or you buy the cases?

22 hours ago, Katri Marcell said:

Digital only on PC for me. I've been hoarding Steam games like crazy and now I feel amazing about my thousand title list 😄 Can't wait to play most of those I haven't already. You can't do that with retail 😕

Yeah.

Also, digital copies are usually cheaper, righT?

Online. My new Gaming Laptop doesn't have a DVD/CD drive so it's digital for me which is a bonus and heres why. You have NO chance of losing the game as it's stored digitally and backed up incase of a data loss however with a physical copy you could lose, damage or break it accidently. Digital Copies are usually cheaper to buy online aswell. 

Edited by XXInfectedXx

I've always been a man for the physical games, I like seeing them stack up on my desk or shelf but over the last year or two maybe I've started to 'adult' a bit more and now all they represent to me is taking up space where I can put other things so I've started moving over to digital downloads a lot more, my Steam library is definitely growing at a fair rate! 

I find it easier to just buy the games digitally if I'm on PC to be honest. I don't see the need to have the disc as an install method then the disc becomes un-necessary anyway. It's just easier to simply download the games off Steam. For PC games especially, physical media really isn't needed in my opinion.