Register Now
The Overseer

Your thoughts on RDR2?

On 10/9/2021 at 5:17 PM, Heatman said:

I'm going to looking forward to hearing from you how your experience with playing the game for the first time was. 

In the last two days have been busy for me offline didn't nopen my PC for games, I will give it a try during the weekends cos I am still on the offline tasks. 

4 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

In the last two days have been busy for me offline didn't nopen my PC for games, I will give it a try during the weekends cos I am still on the offline tasks. 

There is no rush mate. I know how long it took me to start playing Ghost of Tsushima and Skyrim. So, take your time. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is no rush mate. I know how long it took me to start playing Ghost of Tsushima and Skyrim. So, take your time. 

I am going to take my time well to play it when I am relaxed from the hectic time I'm facing at the meantime. Since I still have it installed via my PC, I can play it anytime. 

I love it, so much endgame content it’s crazy. Plus the way that everything is so realistic is definitely a huge plus. 

I’ve tried online play and it really just feels like a reskin of GTA on the way people act, but otherwise it isn’t too bad. 

On 10/11/2021 at 3:17 PM, Head_Hunter said:

I am going to take my time well to play it when I am relaxed from the hectic time I'm facing at the meantime. Since I still have it installed via my PC, I can play it anytime. 

I know some gamers would like for it to be available on mobile too, so they can portably play it wherever they are but that's less likely to happen. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I know some gamers would like for it to be available on mobile too, so they can portably play it wherever they are but that's less likely to happen. 

Yes, it's nice to have alternative device for gaming and other purposes. Incase you find yourself in a boring place you can simply use the option at your reach and in most cases it's a mobile phone. We can connect to a favourite mobile phone game to pass the moment of boringness. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

I would kill for Nintendo to get a port of it for Switch. I'm not the biggest fan of modern games, but RDR2 is one that got its hooks in me quick. I go for days long binges all the time where I do two things. Play RDR2 and sleep. Not. Much. Else.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I would kill for Nintendo to get a port of it for Switch. I'm not the biggest fan of modern games, but RDR2 is one that got its hooks in me quick. I go for days long binges all the time where I do two things. Play RDR2 and sleep. Not. Much. Else.

Seriously, it's not only you that feels that way towards the game RDR2. Perhaps, if it's something that they get to do one day, you will see there are lots of gamers that wish for same. 

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, it's nice to have alternative device for gaming and other purposes. Incase you find yourself in a boring place you can simply use the option at your reach and in most cases it's a mobile phone. We can connect to a favourite mobile phone game to pass the moment of boringness. 

Yeah - it's a nice thought to have such games across multiple platforms but some games aren't meant to be played on all platforms as they can't carry the game. 

On 10/14/2021 at 8:44 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's a nice thought to have such games across multiple platforms but some games aren't meant to be played on all platforms as they can't carry the game. 

Each game has list of platforms or device which it's compatible with, the list is always shown when we make researches about it.