Register Now
Keranov

Neverwinter

It is a great fantasy RPG game with decent graphics and gameplay mechanics. I mean, the only reason I got excited was because I had played D&D before and I wanted to see what the game was all about. Overall, it is a decent one, but since it is free of charge why don't you give it a go?

Never played or heard of the game until now. Going to watch some gameplays and trailers and read some reviews to see what's it all about. Either way, it's free, might aswell download it while it is and take advantage of this great offer. No harm in trying new video games. 

On 1/2/2019 at 10:54 AM, xXInfectedXx said:

Never played or heard of the game until now. Going to watch some gameplays and trailers and read some reviews to see what's it all about. Either way, it's free, might aswell download it while it is and take advantage of this great offer. No harm in trying new video games. 

Just a word of advice, it is extremely pay-to-win especially if you want to be the best at PvP - actually, pretty much all the games from that publisher are pretty pay to win - Star Trek Online, Champions Online(well it is nowhere near as bad as the other two but still pay to win.)

I'm downloading Neverwinter free for the ps4 and far as I know, I don't need a Plus subscription to play it. I'm gonna give this game a shot. What is the difference between Neverwinter and Neverwinter Nights? I almost bought the Neverwinter Nights version. Any tips about the game? I plan on playing single player. I know, it's probably designed for multiplayer. But who knows, maybe I'll try it. I'm getting the game because of the new Menzoberranzan expansion that just came out, which I'm a fan of the lore.