Register Now
Keranov

What are some good games to play on mobile?

Smash Hit. I'd highly recommend you  give them a try sometime!

1. Smash Hit is available for free down load on IOS and Android -- It's a very fun, exciting adventure. The app approaches with a extremply basic concept, breaking glass obstacles to proceed on a path to prevent ball loss which will result in death, blending with smoothing and terrific 3D Graphics with 10 Hard Levels. For more information and reviews, I would suggest you visit the App, Android Store or watch the YouTube Video embed below. That's my opinion of the game.

I have two games on my smartphone and honestly, these are the only two I would ever happily play and never get bored of. I would 100% recommend them to anyone that wants to waste some time playing on their phone 😄 - Clash Royale and Airline Commander. I'm sure everyone already knows about Clash Royale. It's a Supercell game where you have two towers and have to use your troops to bring down the other players towers whilst defending yours. Airline Commander is probably a game that isn't for everyone, it's where you fly planes and control situations like where your engines aren't working etc.

On 11/21/2018 at 9:02 AM, Jerlene said:

I like Smash Hit. My girlfriend turned me onto that game. Can't get too far though. 

I recommend Township Mobile. It's an awesome game if you like games like Farmville.

How far did you get into it? The levels get harder as you go along. I remember Smash Hit being frustrating at times as when you died you had to start all over again which got reasonably tedious, you couldn't resume to where you died without investing in the premium version for £1.99, which I ended up doing. I completed all of the levels including Level 9 and 10 (Final Checkpoints). One of the most hardest achievements however I'm proud of myself for doing this.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

Lot of options on mobile. You have PUBG, Minecraft, puzzle games and other games which can be good to play on both desktop and the mobile. I'd also recommend checking out steam and humble bundle in case if you need recommendation. 

On 11/21/2018 at 9:02 AM, Jerlene said:

I like Smash Hit. My girlfriend turned me onto that game. Can't get too far though. 

I recommend Township Mobile. It's an awesome game if you like games like Farmville.

What checkpoint have you reached up too? I managed to complete the game in a couple tries. It took a lot of practise and patience, though. 

For starters anyone can start with say something like Limbo. You can also find spirits to be fun game to play. And if you want to get into daily grinding then you may also love playing the realm defense hero legends game. It seems like those are some good titles to start with for keeping yourself busy.