Register Now
The Overseer

So, is RDR2 really that good or overrated?

12 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

I'm not sure about the US but you can probably get it for a bit cheaper now. But again, it's a Rockstar game. That in itself is worth paying that much for the game because you just know that the single player experience is worth it. The online experience at the moment isn't the best but that was the same with Grand Theft Auto Online when it first came out. This game will be great for a number of years. Think of it has a 60 dollar investment over a couple of years.

Might I add that this is also very important to note. The very reason why Rockstar has delivered is because of the remarkable nature of their single player games. At the end of the day, all you've got to do is ask "Do I like Rockstar's games?" If so, you'll get a 100% faithful game.

20 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Might I add that this is also very important to note. The very reason why Rockstar has delivered is because of the remarkable nature of their single player games. At the end of the day, all you've got to do is ask "Do I like Rockstar's games?" If so, you'll get a 100% faithful game.

Very true. Rockstar games could be selling a trash can and you would see millions lining up to buy it.

13 hours ago, Lee said:

I thought RDR2 was overrated. 

Takes too long to get going and the story line wasn't as engrossing to me as the first instalment. 

Well, at least not everyone agrees so I can respect that.

5 hours ago, UleTheVee said:

Oof, at the very least we have differing opinions. Where have you been? XD

We need more people with differing opinions. I find that the discussions become a lot better.