Register Now
The Overseer

Games you'd recommend for Halloween?

Halloween has passed a few months ago now, I know I keep recommending this video game but it was Fortnite. Epic Games released various new weapons and added monsters to the game which would spawn from a Cube that you would have to kill alongside your enemy opponent. Here is a gameplay of this Series of Battle Royale. Epic Games may do the same or something different for next halloween so that's my recommendation.

Edited by xXInfectedXx

For this year I'm getting my list ready:

-Resident Evil 4
-Dead Space
-Resident Evil 7

I will probably add Silent Hill Shattered memories or Dead space Extraction and if I have the money maybe Resident Evil 2 or Blair Witch project. The one game that I would love to play is Silent Hill PT, but it doesnt exist anymore :c

1 hour ago, DylanC said:

I’d also like to recommend the Dead Space series, the original Outlast (not played the second one) and anything Silent Hill (except Book Of Memories which isn’t a true SH game). 

I was actually going to ask you about that since you are the Silent Hill expert 😆 I havent seen any Silent hill games on the PS4 and as far as I know the Silent Hill HD collection on the Xbox 360 wasnt a good port, is that true or is there a good Silent Hill game for the Xbox 360? 

Just now, kingpotato said:

I was actually going to ask you about that since you are the Silent Hill expert 😆 I havent seen any Silent hill games on the PS4 and as far as I know the Silent Hill HD collection on the Xbox 360 wasnt a good port, is that true or is there a good Silent Hill game for the Xbox 360? 

Aye, there're no Silent Hill games on PS4/XB1 except for PT -- and we all know what happened to that. 😞 There are a few options on PS3 and XB360, though. Firstly, there's Silent Hill: Homecoming, which is a very underrated SH title. It's not quite as amazing as the first Japanese-developed games, but it still has a great story, creepy atmosphere, fantastic score, cool monster designs, and a decent combat system. I really liked it a lot.

Next, we have Silent Hill: Downpour. It's decent, but not quite as good as Homecoming imho. Still, it's a solid entry with a pretty well-written story. Enemy designs aren't that great, though. Also, Akira Yamaoka - who wrote the iconic soundtracks to the previous SH games - is absent in this game, which is a shame.

Then, you have the Silent Hill HD Collection - which bundles together fan favourites 2 and 3 - but it released in a terrible state. It's since been patched, but it's still pretty buggy. They're playable, but aren't the ideal way to play those classics.

You can probably pick all of them up for cheap pre-owned. 

Hope that helps!

24 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Aye, there're no Silent Hill games on PS4/XB1 except for PT -- and we all know what happened to that. 😞 There are a few options on PS3 and XB360, though. Firstly, there's Silent Hill: Homecoming, which is a very underrated SH title. It's not quite as amazing as the first Japanese-developed games, but it still has a great story, creepy atmosphere, fantastic score, cool monster designs, and a decent combat system. I really liked it a lot.

Next, we have Silent Hill: Downpour. It's decent, but not quite as good as Homecoming imho. Still, it's a solid entry with a pretty well-written story. Enemy designs aren't that great, though. Also, Akira Yamaoka - who wrote the iconic soundtracks to the previous SH games - is absent in this game, which is a shame.

Then, you have the Silent Hill HD Collection - which bundles together fan favourites 2 and 3 - but it released in a terrible state. It's since been patched, but it's still pretty buggy. They're playable, but aren't the ideal way to play those classics.

You can probably pick all of them up for cheap pre-owned. 

Hope that helps!

Thank you, I guess I will try and see if I can get a PC port of the first trilogy, thats why I hesitate to get the HD collection, I have seen it at gamestop at very good price but thats why I wondered why it was so cheap 😆