Register Now
The Overseer

Game you'd like to see as movies?

On 11/2/2018 at 10:57 PM, o-o said:

Right now Diablo saga is going to do some anime TV show I think. It could go in the right way.... or defenitly not.

Wow. That's going to be an instant flop!

I'd love to see Guybrush Threepwood's adventures on the big screen!
It'd be like Pirates of the Carribean...Only watchable.

2 hours ago, DylanC said:

I'd be all over a Bioshock TV show/movie. The creepy world/atmosphere would be ideal for a big screen adaptation. Also, something like The Last Of Us or Dead Space would make a good fit for a movie/TV show. 

Soooo true! All those would be amazing as TV series! I would add Zelda and Fallout to the bunch just for the tons of lore they include. No movie could ever be able to put that into 2 hours 😄

3 hours ago, italianmunchiez said:

For some reason I think COD would make a great movie, it just depends on who makes it. 😛 

They could do so many things, but nobody puts money into the gamingmovies 😄 

16 hours ago, Joshua Farrell said:

I would LOVE to see the StarCraft game series be put into movie form. I would purchase them if they did put it out. If they followed the storyline, they could make probably 12-15 movies easily and make a huge profit from it!

If only that could happen! Think of the budget such show would need though 😛

The Metal Gear series would make such an excellent movie. It has a very deep storyline filled with more twists and turns than a Disney World roller coaster,  It has a well-written protagonist (Solid Snake) and supporting cast (Raiden etc.) and some of the most unique and interesting antagonists (Psycho Mantis, Liquid Snake, Big Boss etc.) and enough action to captivate anyone.

Any of the Rockstar games really. Literally, every single story that Rockstar has created and brought out for their games has been outstanding. But I do think that Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption 2 deserves special recognition. RDR2 especially had such a great story and I'm sure it would make a great movie. I mean it's almost already a great movie, the cutscenes and actions that you had to take were just out of this world. There was nothing cheesy about it and everything was unexpected, you couldn't just predict what might happen.