Register Now
The Overseer

Fortnite Players Started Petition to Thank Bus Driver

It's funny because they actually added it into the game. I doubt it was because of the petition though, there was quite a popular thread on Reddit about it being added and I'm sure they saw that and decided to go ahead with it. The developers regularly use Reddit and reply to users as well so they definitely saw the suggestion on there. I do believe they want to add a bonus for thanking the driver as well. Someone found code where you get a small amount of XP for thanking the driver.

2 hours ago, DarthHazard said:

It's funny because they actually added it into the game. I doubt it was because of the petition though, there was quite a popular thread on Reddit about it being added and I'm sure they saw that and decided to go ahead with it. The developers regularly use Reddit and reply to users as well so they definitely saw the suggestion on there. I do believe they want to add a bonus for thanking the driver as well. Someone found code where you get a small amount of XP for thanking the driver.

Thanks for the update because as a Fortnite player myself albeit a casual one,  I wasn't aware of this being in Fortnite. Most of us should know that the developers at Epic Games regularly listen to their community and it no surprise that they would implement some of the features.