Register Now
Keranov

Best battle royale game?

19 hours ago, italianmunchiez said:

Took them a while to add the revive mechanic.

Indeed. It surprises me that it happens to every game who is unique in its scene.

When H1Z1 was the only battleroyale game, they stopped listening to the community nor updating it. Once PUBG came out, they started to work it out --- but it was late...

I haven't played many Battle Royales, but one which I have defintely played a lot is Fortnite. A friend on Facebook told me about the game back a few ago, he told me how to install it. I installed Epic Games and then proceded to download Fortnite. At first, I didn't know what I was doing in Fortnite, so I walked around the map and got used to the PC Controls and watched a couple of guides on YouTube showing me how to slowly but surely build up your skill in Battle Royale. 

For me it used to be Fortnite but I soon got bored of it. I recently got access to the Xbox Beta of Realm Royale and I will admit that I am liking that a lot more for a Battle Royale game. It has a completely different feel to it and I am enjoying it a lot more than I think I ever enjoyed Fortnite.

PUBG has to be my worst Battle Royale mainly because I found it too slow when playing a game.