Register Now
MegaphoneStallone

Were you bullied in school?

I've seen this topic come up - along with the stereotype that a lot of people on forums got bullied, or are a bit socially weird (totally untrue, I will say.)

Personally I wasn't bullied. Unfortunately, I will say I was maybe among the bullies - which looking back fills my school days with some regrets and really kind of sucks...

That said, the few kids I targeted have forgiven and while I still think they're weird and a bit dweeby. I now see them as good and functional people trying their best. When I'm back in my home town to visit, if I see them I'll stop and have a chat.

20 hours ago, MegaphoneStallone said:

Wow yeah. That's kind of worse.
A friend of mine, I have been friends with (and still) since we were basically toddlers went to a different school and wound up (for some reason) being bullied into home-schooling. 😞

Yeah man I feel you. Hopefully next generations will get a better education which I hope will prevent this kind of behaviours.

Yes, unfortunately I was. Verbally and physically by the same kids all through high school. I kept informing the teacher and the tutors didn't believe me.

I had to secretly film them when they were harassing me for evidence. It ruined my school years and I ended up with depression / anxiety as a result. 

From the first day of Kindergarten. I wasn't just bullied I was tortured. And it wasn't just the students. The teachers got in on it too. I changed school districts between 7th and 8th grade, hoping for a fresh start. It didn't help at all. To top it off, by that time the beatings I was getting at home made me mean as hell, and I beat the complete shit out of a lot of kids and actually came close to killing one. But when I warned him that his family would get it worse if my name came out, he kept silent. But the bullying got worse. Finally I dropped out early in my junior year. I could take no more. I vowed to never return to that town again. And for the last 20 years I've kept that vow.

One thing that I don't know how it got started was someone started a rumor that I was going to open fire at graduation and had bombs set up at prom. Due to that, I couldn't take a shit without a fucking cop following me. The day of prom, I thought prom was still 2 weeks away. I had no plans to go anyway, but here comes the god damn cops, asking me questions that I eventually told them to fuck off about. I heard there were undercover ARMED cops stationed all over the gym and outside the school at graduation. I wasn't within an hour of the town. They were still there. It's been 20 years and I still get looks when I'm in the general area. Meaning within 10 miles.

I've been misanthropic my entire life, but I have a special hatred for that town. If any one of them was burning I would throw a bucket of gas on them. If they were drowning, I would throw a bucket of water on them. If they were being crushed, I would throw a cement block on them.

On 11/3/2018 at 11:45 PM, o-o said:

Nope, thank god I did not. But seen some mates who were.

Did you stand up for your friends or go inform a professional to bring justice? Is your buddy okay?

I've never really understood why bullies bully. Very strange behaviour. 

Edited by xXInfectedXx

I was never bullied in school because even though I was skinny, I was ridiculously strong plus I knew how to fight and had a pretty vicious temper on top of that so most people knew better than to provoke me. Funny enough, a few of my teachers growing up commented that I had the temperament of a wild tiger lol.

Edited by killamch89

I was never bullied, but I did sometimes have a few issues with people towards the end of my school years.

It was always for silly reasons as well. I used to get along with those people for years until a rumour went around and it all kicked off from there. Luckily I don't see those people anymore and don't have to worry about any of that anymore. 

I had a huge build up to my teenage years. If anyone would do the bullying it would be me. But I never did that nor did I experience it. I attended a private school, so bullying was almost nonexistent.