Register Now
Katri Marcell

Ask Katri

On 12/4/2018 at 12:05 AM, Alyxx said:

VNV Nation, Covenant, Icon of Coil and Apoptygma Berzerk are all examples of bands that have been in the genre at some point or still are. Other noteworthy futurepop acts include Syrian, Code 64, Echo Image, Spektralized and Assemblage 23 just to mention the ones I listen to.

The genre is generally a mix of trance and EBM but with very distinct pop styles and hooks that helped give it mass appeal.

I'll check them all out and let you know! Thanks for taking the time to give me so much information 😮 

On 12/5/2018 at 7:14 PM, DylanC said:

Favourite actor/actress?

My all time favorite actor is Nathan Fillion. I loved him in Firefly and Castle and I love him now in the Rookie tv series too. I also have a soft spot for Matthew Mc Conaughey, mostly because of Interstellar which is my all time favorite movie 😄 What about you?

On 12/6/2018 at 3:31 AM, DC said:

What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?

I only have one recommendation for everyone. Madrugada and Sivert Hoyem (he's the lead singer of Madrugada and went solo after the band split up). It's amazing how they have a song for every state of mind and it really calms me down to sing to their songs on rough days. You should definitely check them out!

Do you have any recommendations of yours?

On 12/4/2018 at 12:21 AM, DC said:

What is something that is considered a luxury, but you don’t think you could live without?

My Nintendo Switch! You can take my phone away, my connection and everything but it stays! Can't imagine what I would do in the hours I spend in the subway to get to work if I didn't have it 😛 What's yours?