Register Now
Katri Marcell

Ask Katri

7 hours ago, MegaphoneStallone said:

Where in Greece are you!?
What is your favorite thing about Greece?

I'm from a small rural town called Karditsa but I live in Athens for the past 8 years. What I love the most is the history, Athens itself is a relic of the past and I love seeing ancient ruins everyday as I go to work 😛

6 hours ago, Katri Marcell said:

I'm from a small rural town called Karditsa but I live in Athens for the past 8 years. What I love the most is the history, Athens itself is a relic of the past and I love seeing ancient ruins everyday as I go to work 😛

Certainly on my bucket list as far as places I want to visit is concerned.

Just now, Katri Marcell said:

You really should! Especially some famous islands and the capital. We all that live here can't trully appreciate the beauty of it 😛

That's the same everywhere. People have tried to tell me that Australia is beautiful too. 😛

Oh Mykonos for sure. I'd leave tomorrow if I could! 🙂
The climate would be appealing too, I'd guess. I've been to Southern Italy (family roots there) a few times and imagine they are similar in that way.

Anyway - as for questions.
What do you do for a living?

If you are a family man I would suggest Santorini instead of Mykonos. Just a thought 😛

I'm working at a construction-real estate office as my morning job. Apart from that I write here at the VGR website and do youtube scenarios for a gaming channel. Can't say I have much life after all those hahahaha

3 minutes ago, Katri Marcell said:

If you are a family man I would suggest Santorini instead of Mykonos. Just a thought 😛

I'm working at a construction-real estate office as my morning job. Apart from that I write here at the VGR website and do youtube scenarios for a gaming channel. Can't say I have much life after all those hahahaha

There is an Australian movie about Mykonos. I'm aware of what it's like...And no one said anything about the family coming. 😂 (I'm kidding!)
Thanks for the recommendation though.

On 11/5/2018 at 2:04 PM, o-o said:

What kind of music do you listen to?

It depends on the state of mind i'm in. Right now, i'm in love with 80's music and i'm listening to BoneyM, Abba, Michael Jackson and such 😄 I also enjoy some casual Retrowave music as I work. Generally though, I prefer rock and metal music, whichever the genre. What about you?

On 11/10/2018 at 4:02 AM, MegaphoneStallone said:

Inform me about some Greek food I probably have never heard of? 🙂

Hmmmm, Greece is full of widely unknown food. My personal favorites are Tigania which is pork with leek, i can't really describe how good it tastes! We also have Spetsofai, which is horn green peppers with saugage and tomato sauce. I won't even go over Gyros and Mousaka which you already know hahaaha

What's interesting about Greece is that lunch for us is more of a chilling time than a necessity. Most times, we'll get a glass of Tsipouro or Ouzo (similar to Vodka) and will have many different plates to take little bites from as you drink and talk with the family. They are called Mezedes and it must be the most amazing thing Greece has ever offered in terms of food 😛