Register Now
Katri Marcell

Ask Katri

On 12/1/2018 at 11:10 PM, DC said:

Who do you go out of your way to be nice to?

I am usually nice even to the baddest people on the face of the earth. I would go out of my way only for my family and my significant other but I tend to mess my life up to be kind for everyone. I have to stop that 😄

5 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

Kindest thing another gamer has done for you?

Hmmm tough one... I remember back in my junior year in university I was kind of living together with my boyfriend. We were playing a lot of League of Legends and we found a guy on a match from Croatia and became pals right away. A few months later me and my bf broke up after 5 years and I had practically no way to know if he's ok or needs something. The kind croatian guy, whose name I cannot remember, was there to let me know that he's ok, he found a job etc to make me relax and know that I did the right thing for him. That's probably the most help I would need from a stranger gamer 😄

2 hours ago, DC said:

@Katri Marcell What’s something you really resent paying for?

The only thing that I resent buying was Super Mario Odyssey for the Switch. I never had a console so I was to quick to get the best games on it, even though I was never a Mario fan. Other than that, I love all my stuff since I rarely buy things that I don't need 😄 

14 hours ago, Katri Marcell said:

The kind croatian guy, whose name I cannot remember, was there to let me know that he's ok, he found a job etc to make me relax and know that I did the right thing for him.

It's rare and hard to find closure, so that is pretty cool, actually.

14 hours ago, Katri Marcell said:

but I tend to mess my life up to be kind for everyone. I have to stop that

Nah. The world really needs more kind people. Even if you cannot or should not go out on a limb for someone, you can always be kind regardless of your choices :)

16 hours ago, Katri Marcell said:

I don't know what future pop is but I'm willing to give it a try and let you know 😄

VNV Nation, Covenant, Icon of Coil and Apoptygma Berzerk are all examples of bands that have been in the genre at some point or still are. Other noteworthy futurepop acts include Syrian, Code 64, Echo Image, Spektralized and Assemblage 23 just to mention the ones I listen to.

The genre is generally a mix of trance and EBM but with very distinct pop styles and hooks that helped give it mass appeal.

Edited by Alyxx