Register Now
Katri Marcell

Ask Katri

2 hours ago, StaceyPowers said:

What's the best compliment you've been paid?

My favorite compliment is whenever someone is texting me for video game help saying that I'm a living video game Wikipedia ๐Ÿ˜„ย I'm not actually, I haven't played much but I don't think there are many titles out there that I don't know about. I've worked hard to learn all that stuff without being able to play as a kid so it's super important hearing it now

22 hours ago, DC said:

Where do you get your news?

I don't follow news anymore. Greece is a big pile of missinformation and paid content. If there's a big weather change or a disaster happening I usually find out via Facebook by friends and then scout the internet for it. I only search for gaming news daily, mostly browsing through a list of different sources through Feedly ๐Ÿ˜›

On 11/26/2018 at 10:01 PM, StaceyPowers said:

Btw, can I jump into this game without playing its predecessors?

Hahah. Kinda makes me think of the two weight loss diets which worked for me: food poisoning and a jaw injury.

Damn, those kind of things are the only ones working on me too ๐Ÿ˜›

@DCย hmmm that's a tough one. That must be my mother. Right before she was interviewed for a spot at her current job, she was working at a huge cosmetics franchise here in Greece. The conditions were terrible but she needed the money for the family so she stayed. When she got a letter saying she was accepted at the new job, she went at her normal hour to work the next day, put a couple of thousands worth of products in a cart and when she went to the cashier and the manager approached her to ask what the hell she was doing she just said I quit, paid for the things and left ๐Ÿ˜„ย She must have really hated the job there

23 hours ago, DylanC said:

Have you got a favourite horror movie?

I got only one horror movie that I actually liked and it is The Woman in Black with Daniel Radcliffe. I very rarely find horror movies that are not too cliche for my taste. I really really really liked the horror TV series the Haunting of Hill House. I rank it above the woman in black ๐Ÿ˜„ย Do you any favorite ones to suggest?

21 minutes ago, Katri Marcell said:

I got only one horror movie that I actually liked and it is The Woman in Black with Daniel Radcliffe. I very rarely find horror movies that are not too cliche for my taste. I really really really liked the horror TV series the Haunting of Hill House. I rank it above the woman in black ๐Ÿ˜„ย Do you any favorite ones to suggest?

Iโ€™ve heard great things about The Haunting Of Hill House. Everyone Iโ€™ve spoken to about it says I should watch it. Not got around to it yet. Hmm, in terms of modern horror flicks, Iโ€™d recommend Get Out and IT. Thereโ€™s so many!

11 minutes ago, DylanC said:

Iโ€™ve heard great things about The Haunt๏ปฟing Of Hill House. Everyone Iโ€™ve spoken to about it says I should watch it. Not got around to it yet. Hmm, in terms of modern horror flicks, Iโ€™d recommend Get Out and IT. Thereโ€™s s๏ปฟo many!

I've seen the old IT and even though it was chilling, the ending was beyond awful for my taste ๐Ÿ˜›ย I've heard good things about get out so I'll give it a try! You should really start Hill House. Even Stephen King said that it was the product of a mastermind and he didn't even like his own movies hahahaha

Just now, Katri Marcell said:

I've seen the old IT and even though it was chilling, the ending was beyond awful for my taste ๐Ÿ˜›ย I've heard good things about get out so I'll give it a try! You should really start Hill House. Even Stephen King said that it was the product of a mastermind and he didn't even like his own movies hahahaha

Haha, will definitely check it out soon! Thanks for the heads up ๐Ÿ™‚