Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video game character would you want to be your real-life friend?

If you could be friends with any video game character in real life, who would it be and why? Note: not necessarily your favorite video game character, but rather someone you think would actually make a good friend.

For me, I think I would pick Mjoll from Skyrim. She is genuinely honorably and loyal. I know many gamers find Aerin irritating, but I love that she makes her friendship with him a permanent priority.

After that, I’d pick Leliana from DA. I like that she enjoys cunning, but she has a conscience and can be trusted. She’s also open-minded and not afraid to be seen as strange.

Hmm, good question. I find Ellie from The Last Of Us very likeable and a compelling character. She'd be handy to have around if things kicked off, but also has a warm, funny side, too. 

I'm also pretty enamoured with Nathan Drake. He's a cool dude who's also a whizz with his history so I'm sure he has a ton of interesting stories to tell. 

Mostly I like Cassidy from Fallout 2. I also liked Sulik, generally Fallout had great NPCs.

PoE Shaper - He is the strongest creature in my favorite PoE. I have already spent a lot of currency and used a lot of orbs to beat Shaper - it would be good to have him on the team.

On 11/4/2018 at 12:06 PM, DylanC said:

Hmm, good question. I find Ellie from The Last Of Us very likeable and a compelling character. She'd be handy to have around if things kicked off, but also has a warm, funny side, too. 

I'm also pretty enamoured with Nathan Drake. He's a cool dude who's also a whizz with his history so I'm sure he has a ton of interesting stories to tell. 

Totally agree with you about Ellie! So cool!